We suggest downloading TeamViewer on all computers you have our software on, this allows us to login when you quote us the ID and Password to problem solve or conduct training. Following is step by step instructions on downloading and saving the software for future use:
1. Login to your portal via orthotech.com.au/portal/login
2. In the main menu select Downloads > Software or CLICK HERE.
3. Click on TeamViewerQS, it should download automatically.
4. Once downloaded, open the file and run.
5. The software may ask you if you are using this for personal use or to allow control of your computer: Both answers are yes.
6. When installed, it should open automatically and after a minute or, so an ID and password will appear. Once installed right click on the icon located on your task bar at the bottom of your screen and Pin to Task Bar.
Once you have completed the downloading software instructions in the above tab, when you need an Orthotech staff member to login to your computer via TeamViewer all we require is for the software to be open and the ID and password to be quoted to us.
The ID will stay the same on your computer however we do not keep this information, we require this for every login.
Your password changes each time you open the software, you also have the option of refreshing the password by the refresh arrow located on the right of the current password.
Launched in 2005, TeamViewer focuses on cloud-based technologies to enable online remote support and collaboration globally. To thrive now and in the coming years, businesses and individuals need remote desktop support, remote access, and online collaboration to be able to connect worldwide. TeamViewer is at the forefront of that innovation.